The Chef Advantage Approach
Chef Advantage is delighted to be an integral part of children’s education by offering wholesome, delicious meals.
Chef Advantage is proud to announce that our kitchen received a perfect score during our most recent inspection from the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- Wholesome Meals are Prepared Fresh Each Day by a Dedicated Team of Culinarians, Nutritionists, and Support Staff Focused Entirely on Serving Children’s Nutritional Needs
- Vegetables are Steamed or Raw; Never Canned
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup or Added Sugar
- Milk is rBGH-free (Growth Hormone Free)
- Healthy Cooking Methods
- Trans-Fat Free Recipes
- Nut-Free Facility
- Helpful Food Allergen Tracking
- Locally Owned and Operated serving Altanta since 1991
- Meals arePrepared Fresh Each Day in our State-of-the-Art Kitchens and Delivered to You
- Our Kitchens Routinely Score in the Top Percentile for Sanitation and Food Safety
- The Entire Staff is ServSafe Certified, the Industry’s Highest Standard for Food Safety
- ChefAdvantage is Dedicated to Extraordinary Service and Helping Children Get a Great Start in Life by Positively Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits and Active Lifestyles.